Modern design with traditional craftsmanship, our chairs are made in England and will last for generations.
Olli Ella glider chairs are renowned for their modern design, and stylish aesthetic, but there is much more to these nursing chairs than a great shape!
- Each feeding chair is designed to promote breast feeding and bottle feeding, with arm rests that are just the right height for you to comfortably support your baby
- Seat backs that are upright, providing you with ample back support, but with just enough rake (recline) making the chair relaxing at the same time as supportive.
- Upholstery that is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, hyper-allergenic, stain-resistant and water-repellent.
- Each glider chair has a smooth gliding motion, perfect for rocking with your baby into the night.
From start to finish, our team of seasoned craftsmen and upholsterers lovingly hand-make each Olli Ella piece. Fresh and modern design with traditional craftsmanship, our chairs are made in England and will last for generations.
- Each nursing chair is handmade in England by seasoned craftsmen
- Wood frames used to create the nursing chairs are sustainably-sourced European Beech
- Joints are screwed and glued for maximum strength and durability
- Our foam seating is free from harsh chemicals and PBDE free
- To ensure that our seating is long lasting and comfortable, we use spring coils in the seat backs and cushions.
Caring for Olli Ella nursing chairs could not be easier; to remove dirt from your glider chair simply use baby wipes to spot clean. No need to use scotch guard to protect the nursing chairs from getting dirty as our microsuede is water repellent and stain-resistant.