Craftsmanship & Sustainability
At Olli Ella, we aim to minimise our ecological footprint, and take great measures to do this. All our products are made in England and use the highest quality components. Just as importantly, we are unwavering in our commitment to ensuring that our products are completely safe for our customers – both big and small.
We are makers of wares for nomads, homebodies and small folk.
We design timeless products that are unlike any other. From a little wheeled trolley called the Luggy, to a house that you can hold, Olli Ella pieces bring a smile to faces and are loved through generations for their celebration of play.
We use natural materials, sourced sustainably, and our focus is on craftsmanship and ethical production.
We believe that the desire to store, tidy, transport, and explore transcends cultures and generations and this understanding is the starting point for all our designs.
“We love seeing Olli Ella as part of your lives and we are so proud to be on this journey with you.”
Behind the brand:
Born in London in 2010 as a kids décor brand, Olli Ella has grown to become a global lifestyle brand.
Co-founded by sisters Chloe and Olivia Brookman, the name Olli Ella is a combination of their first and middle names. Olli Ella draws inspiration from the sisters’ nomadic childhoods spent traveling and their own broods. Today, Chloe lives in Byron Bay with her husband, three kids and two dogs, while Olivia lives between London and Los Angeles with her husband and two little ones.
With the Australian and Californian sun informing the sisters’ relaxed, carefree aesthetic, Olli Ella pieces are easily identified by their vintage-aesthetic, simple lines and use of natural materials.
Modern design with traditional craftsmanship, our chairs are made in England and will last for generations.
Olli Ella glider chairs are renowned for their modern design, and stylish aesthetic, but there is much more to these nursing chairs than a great shape!
- Each feeding chair is designed to promote breast feeding and bottle feeding, with arm rests that are just the right height for you to comfortably support your baby
- Seat backs that are upright, providing you with ample back support, but with just enough rake (recline) making the chair relaxing at the same time as supportive.
- Upholstery that is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, hyper-allergenic, stain-resistant and water-repellent.
- Each glider chair has a smooth gliding motion, perfect for rocking with your baby into the night.
From start to finish, our team of seasoned craftsmen and upholsterers lovingly hand-make each Olli Ella piece. Fresh and modern design with traditional craftsmanship, our chairs are made in England and will last for generations.
- Each nursing chair is handmade in England by seasoned craftsmen
- Wood frames used to create the nursing chairs are sustainably-sourced European Beech
- Joints are screwed and glued for maximum strength and durability
- Our foam seating is free from harsh chemicals and PBDE free
- To ensure that our seating is long lasting and comfortable, we use spring coils in the seat backs and cushions.
Caring for Olli Ella nursing chairs could not be easier; to remove dirt from your glider chair simply use baby wipes to spot clean. No need to use scotch guard to protect the nursing chairs from getting dirty as our microsuede is water repellent and stain-resistant.
Our collection is designed with the rest of your home in mind - fresh and stylish decor for the modern family
Olli Elli children’s and baby bedding is at once iconic and timeless. All of our signature prints are inspired by travels afar and bygone times, from a 300 year old Moroccan tile to 19th Century Parisian fretwork. All of our designs are modern with a classic twist and are designed not just with your child’s nursery, but your home in mind.
At Olli Ella we are serious about quality, which is why we make our bedding from the softest organic cotton. Modern + playful, Olli Ella bedding is unmatched in quality and style
- Olli Ella baby bedding is screen printed using water-based ink
- Olli Ella baby bedding is made from 100% organic cotton
- Our luxe 400 thread count cotton is GOTS Certified
Olli Ella baby bedding is machine washable and easy to care for - just follow the washing instructions on the label and your baby's bedding will stay looking fresh and crisp.
Nothing speaks comfort and style like an Olli Ella wool rug. Whether placed in your living room, playroom, bedroom or child's nursery an Olli Ella rug will stand the test of time and be a family favourite for years to come.
Our favorite part of designing a nursery are the finishing touches; the final pieces that tie a room together. Whether it’s a piece of art, a side table or a garland, each décor accessory was designed to look beautiful as a stand alone piece or as part of an Olli Ella nursery.